The ICE-16D is a balanced I/O version of the popular ICE-16 multitrack recorder / interface. ICE-16D offers fully balanced inputs & outputs on standard D Sub connectors, making it ideal for use in professional studios or where long cable runs are needed.
The ICE-16D records 16 tracks of audio directly to a USB key or hard drive. Just connect the 16 analogue inputs to any line level source (your mixer’s direct outs are ideal), plug in your memory and press record to capture live shows, band rehearsals, conferences or services for mixing or playback afterwards. The ICE-16D also functions as a 16 x 16 channel interface to your computer in the studio, streaming high quality digital audio at 24bit, up to 96kHz sample rate over FireWire or high speed USB 2.0. Units can be linked to expand the channel count even further.
- 16 analogue Inputs, 16 analogue Outputs
- 16-channel multi-track recorder with balanced input/output
- Front USB socket for quick capturing to USB mass storage devices
- Hybrid FireWire (IEE1394) / USB2 .0 16×16 audio interface
- Industry standard wav file format
- Up to 6 hours of 16 channel audio on a 32GB USB stick
- Signal Present and Peak LED metering on each channel
- Mono headphone bus for Input or Output monitoring
- Daisy chain multiple units over FireWire
- Sync two units for recording or playback beyond 16 tracks
- Familiar Transport buttons and intuitive controls