The 5P Hex is a versatile LED PAR fixture with 5 x 10W, 6-in-1 HEX LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED PAR great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it’s great for up-lighting venue.
5P HEX professional feature includes 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8 and 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 8 units together via the fixtures built-in IEC in/out power connectors.
The 5P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (sold separately). Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the unit built-in programs.
- Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 5 x red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LED pixels
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power and DMX ins/outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 4 DMX modes - 6, 7, 8 and 12 channels
- 5 operational modes - static color mode, RGBAW, UV dimmer mode, program mode, sound active mode and DMX controlled
- 7 built-in programs
- 63 built-in color macros
- Flicker-free operation (no flickering on camera)
- 5 selectable dim curves (standard, stage, TV, architectural and theater)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic dimming - 0 to 100%
- 30-degree beam angle
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- Power linkable via IEC power cables (8x 5P Hex’s maximum at 100V, 21x 5P Hex’s maximum at 240V)
- Light source - 5 x 10W RGBAW + UV LEDs (rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- Multi-voltage operation (AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power in/out))