Analog Way’s new Ascender 16 (Ref. ASC1602) is a powerful multi-screen Seamless Switcher based on the LiveCore™ platform.
Ascender 16 offers 12 inputs with 42 source plugs: 6xHDMI, 9xDVI-I, 3xDisplayPort, 12x3G/HD/SD-SDI and 12xUniversal Analog. It can handle any source from composite video, up to 2560x1600 (4K inputs optional), and outputs a variety of formats, including HD-TV and Computer formats up to 2560x1600 and 4K.
It includes an independent output for monitoring purposes, with Live Mosaic preview or Aux configurations. In addition to a native background layer, Ascender 16 can display up to 2 true-seamless scaled layers per output and allows for soft edge blending.
The unit can be controlled via the Web RCS, an intuitive Web-based Remote Control Software. For more demanding applications, Ascender 16 can be controlled through the Vertige™, a powerful Remote Console.
iOS and Tablet apps, or AMX and Crestron 2 and 3-Series modules are available at www.analogway.com.
4 Outputs with 5 output plugs
Universal Analog (HD15 & DVI-A)
DVI-I (DVI Dual-Link available on output #1 and #3)
Video Optical SFP module cage
NEW! 4K processing upgrade for the Ascender 16 (4K@30Hz 4:4:4/@60Hz 4:2:0/@60Hz 4:4:4)
NEW! Upgrade from Ascender 16 to Ascender 32
NOTEThe 4K resolution is not included in the hardware upgrade.
- 12 seamless inputs and 42 input plugs
- Independent Preview/Mosaic/Monitoring output
- Full live Preview of all sources (Preview/Mosaic/Monitoring)
- Customization of monitoring layouts (Up to 8 templates stored)
- 2 true-Seamless scaled layers + 1 native background layer per output
- Advanced Layer Management
- Rotation capability in output (step by 90 degrees)
- Outstanding visual effects
- Communicative architecture
- Ruggedized and heavy-duty design
- User-friendly and intuitive Graphic Interface
- Remote Services
- Additive modularity
- 12 seamless Inputs and 42 input plugs
- 6 x HDMI
- 9 x DVI-I (3 DVI Dual-Link included)
- 3 x DisplayPort (4-Lanes)
- 12 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI
- 12 x UniversaI Analog (4 x HD15 & 4 x DVI-A)