1800 Series camera-mount wireless microphone systems provide extremely flexible, professional and easy-to-use portable wireless solutions. The 1800 Series is available in dual-channel and single-channel systems.
For simultaneous operation of two microphones, dual-channel 1800 wireless systems include the ATW-R1820 dual receiver with two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit. Dual balanced outputs enable signals to be mixed, or independently assigned to each output. Independent audio level controls provide flexible audio mixing and monitoring possibilities.
For those using a single microphone, the single-channel 1800 Series systems include the ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver.<br><br>1800 Series wireless systems come equipped with a choice of plug-on and body-pack transmitters. The ATW-T1801 UniPak® body-pack transmitters feature a professional locking 4-pin connector compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials® microphones. The ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitters feature a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones. Both transmitters offer selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power.
Additional 1800 Series features include automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock™ squelch, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons, headphone monitor output with independent level control, and durable metal construction.
- Two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit, for simultaneous operation of two microphones (dual-channel systems)
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock™ squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Two independent balanced outputs (dual-channel systems)
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Dual-channel receiver can operate in single-receiver mode to extend battery life when only one audio channel is in use (dual-channel systems)
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably