MagicVis is a powerful visualisation system fully integrated with ChamSys free MagicQ software to enable lighting designers to pre-visualise their shows, to program blind and to automatically generate rigging paperwork including plots and patch lists.
MagicQ for Windows/Mac/Linux includes the visualiser - just click on the Visualiser menu option to open a separate visualiser window. As you patch fixtures they will appear in the Visualiser window and you can easily move them to the appropriate position using the on screen encoder wheels.
MagicVis is also available as a stand alone MagicVis application which can be run on a laptop or desktop computer connected via network to a MagicQ console. Just start the MagicVis app and it will find the MagicQ console and synchronise with the show file.
- Over 14000 fixtures supported
- Easy positioning of fixtures
- Different views including free, prespective, front, top, side
- Variable room sizing
- Automatic fitting to truss and other objects
- Automatic sync with MagicQ show file
- Moving trusses/pipes
- Media player integration onto MagicVis surfaces
- Bitmaps on any MagicVis surfaces
- DMX camera control
- Automatic paperwork generation
- Per truss (object) plots
- Visualization of multi element LED fixtures
- Ability to turn on/off visualization of LED beams to suit graphics performance
- Beam and room brightness adjustment
- Blind visualization - view Blind Programmer, Next Cue or Selected Playback
- Visualization of next Cue or selected playbacks (even when inactive)