VeinViewer® Flex is a highly portable vascular access imaging device that can help you find the optimal venipuncture site and avoid potential complications.
With HD imaging and Df² technology, this small VeinViewer model is the brightest and only handheld vein illuminator that provides benefits for all patients during the entire Pre-, During- and Post- vascular access procedure. It is ideal for alternate care facilities, such as surgery and blood/plasma centers, as well as home healthcare and Emergency Medical Services (EMS), VeinViewer Flex is designed for durability and maximum portability. Flex is also suited for hospital departments such as the Emergency Department and NICU where space requirements and speed of assessment demand an ultra-portable and reliable vein finder.
How Does It Work?
With HD imaging and exclusive Df2 (digital full field) technology, VeinViewer is the only vein illuminator that provides benefits for all patients during the entire Pre, During and Post vascular access procedure.
Projected near-infrared light is absorbed by blood and reflected by surrounding tissue. The information is captured, processed and projected digitally in real time directly onto the surface of the skin. It provides a real time accurate image of the patient's blood pattern.
VeinViewer patented technology, using AVIN™ (Active Vascular Imaging Navigation), allows you to see blood patterns up to 15mm deep and clinically relevant veins up to 10mm. With VeinViewer clinicians can see peripheral veins, bifurcations and valves and assess in real time the refill/flushing of veins. With visualization Pre-, During- and Post-procedure, clinicians can potentially avoid complications from accidental puncture. Improving the total vascular access procedure, not just the stick.
- Benefit for all your patients, the brightest and most accurate direct-projection, baseline mode available
- Ideal for minimizing surface structures such as hair and wrinkles
- Fine detail:
- Enhances finer structures, ideal for identifying small veins in pediatric or sclerotherapy patients
- Allows you to switch colors within the image window
- Unique feature assists clinicians in customizing the projected image based on factors such as skin tone, density of hair follicles and room brightness
- Allows you to choose one of three window sizes, a valuable feature for pediatric patients or when you need to focus on only one vessel
- Image Capture:
- Allows the user to take and store up to 200 static images of patient vasculature on the device and transfer them to a PC for integration to HIS/RIS/PACS
- No patient data is captured; HIPAA compliant
- Excellent for documentation of vascular access site pre-and post access, for setting expectations with aesthetics patients, and demonstrating outcomes
- Increases our market leading image brightness by another 40% for scenarios where greater than standard ambient lighting