The AR-AM series is the newest addition to Marshall's existing line of Audio Monitors. This new series establishes a benchmark for high-quality, low cost, rack-mount, near-field audio monitoring. They feature high fidelity speakers and DSP audio processing, with a variety of configurations. These new analog audio racks are ideal for TV facilities, studios, post production, VTR bays, mobile production vehicles, satellite links, and wherever audio monitoring is required.
The AR-AM1 is a stereo analog audio monitoring system. It features stereo loudspeakers in a compact 1RU form factor, with analog amplification and digital processing. At only 6.0" deep, the AR-AM1 can be installed in many shallow rack cases or placed on any level surface. This unit is enhanced with both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA stereo inputs, along with balanced XLR outputs for interfacing to downstream equipment. Controls include separate headphone and speaker volume with master balance. A powerful DSP-controlled EQ (coupled with a limiting compressor) provides unparalleled, pristine sound and speaker protection.
- Fits 1RU rack space
- High Fidelity Miniature SpeakersVolume and Balance controls
- High Quality DSP Processing
- 1 Analog Stereo-Balanced XLR Input
- 1 Passive Stereo-Balanced XLR Output
- 1 Stereo Analog Unbalanced RCA Input
- 1/4" Stereo Headphone Jack on front panel
- CE approved / RoHS compliant
- FREE pair of Marshall Master Series
- 10' XLR Cables included (M10)