The V-LCD651STX-HDA is the latest update to Marshall's line of Super Transflective Outdoor Monitors. This 6.5" portable field / camera-top monitor is designed specifically for outdoor applications with high ambient light. Our technology minimizes surface reflection of both outdoor and indoor light, while featuring a much wider color reproduction range than typical transflective/reflective LCDs or even those with increased backlight performance. Marshall's outdoor super-transmissive LCDs provide improved visibility by producing high-contrast images and a wider viewing angle, even under diverse and challenging lighting environments. This innovative technology dramatically boosts the efficiency of the LCD backlight's light utilization, while maintaining extended temperature ratings and low power consumption for outdoor operation.
The V-LCD651STX-HDA offers a durable and lightweight design, weighing in at only 1.3 pounds. It also features our completely digital TFT-MegaPixel high resolution LCD screen with 2.4 million pixels, 4-pin XLR power jack, and optical-grade polycarbonate screen protection. Analog signals are digitized using advanced 10-bit processing with 4x oversampling and adaptive 5-line comb filter.
These units also offer the ability to adapt up to nine different battery configurations for providing mobile operation in the field. This option provides flexibility when using different cameras or configurations. Our large selection of battery adapters can be interchanged (or "swapped" out) by the end-user.
- Super Transflective 1024 x 768 LCD panel
- Durable, thin, and lightweight construction
- 650 cd/m2 brightness, 500:1 contrast ratio
- 4 user-configurable function buttons
- RGB gain and bias control
- User-adjustable panning (Pixel-to-Pixel mode)
- Optional Heavy-Duty Protective Shield
- False Color On/Off
- Peaking Filter On/Off
- RGB Check Field / Field Detect
- 16:9, 4:3, Pixel-to-Pixel modes
- Variety of Markers, including user-adjustable
- Variety of User-Replaceable Battery Adapters available