The SMART Audio™ 400 classroom amplification system distributes sound evenly around the room. Teachers can speak at their normal volume. Students at the back of the room can hear just as well as students at the front. And when students can hear everything, they stay focused, engage in classroom discussions and perform better.
Available with 2-4 ceiling or wall speakers to fit the needs of any installation.
Student devices. Multimedia presentations. Teachers talking. Classrooms today are noisy and full of distractions. Students who hear lessons clearly stay focused and contribute more to classroom discussions.
Teachers talk comfortably
With SMART Audio, teachers are able to speak at their natural volume without straining. The system picks up and amplifies teachers’ voices, so all of the lesson information is heard in every corner of the classroom.
Students speak up
Some students speak softly, especially when addressing the entire classroom. Giving students a hand-held microphone encourages participation. Students speak more confidently and thoughtfully.
For more information, visit education.smarttech.com.
- DESIGNED FOR THE CLASSROOM - an ideal complement to a SMART Board and SMART Learning Suite software.
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY - works even better in bright, open-plan classrooms than infrared devices. You won’t have interference from existing technology.
- RECEIVER - Designed to pick up only the microphones paired with it, the receiver translates audio signals into crystal clear instruction. It can be easily installed near a SMART Board in any learning space.
- TEACHER MICROPHONE - Ideal for large spaces and classrooms with windows, the microphone is lightweight and comfortable, and lets teachers adjust their volume, student mic volume and auxiliary volume from anywhere.
- CEILING SPEAKERS - These speakers are made for classrooms with acoustic tile. Mounting speakers in the ceiling distributes multimedia and voice sound throughout the classroom evenly.
- WALL SPEAKERS - Wall-mounted speakers are excellent for multi-media presentations. Teachers can also rotate speakers to optimize sound in different areas of the classroom.
- HANDHELD MICROPHONE - Students speak with more confidence when they’re holding a microphone. This microphone picks up the quietest student voices and facilitates easier class participation.