Using HDBaseT technology, Vaddio RoboSHOT OneLINK HDBT Systems make professional quality, High-definition video integration even easier.
RoboSHOT OneLINK HDBT Systems combine a Vaddio RoboSHOT HDBT Camera, Thin Profile Camera Wall Mount, and Vaddio OneLINK HDMI Extension System for HDBaseT into one convenient kit. Vaddio RoboSHOT HDBT Systems enable quick integration, extending HD video, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232, and power up to 100 meters/328 feet on a single standard Cat-5e/6 cable.
Choose the Best RoboSHOT OneLINK HDBT System for Your Environment
The Vaddio RoboSHOT 12 OneLINK HDBT System includes a Vaddio RoboSHOT 12 HDBT camera, camera mount, and the OneLINK HDMI receiver. The included RoboSHOT 12 HDBT Camera features a 12x optical zoom with a 73-degree wide horizontal field of view and uses the Exmor® low-noise image sensor, making it ideal for small and medium rooms.
The Vaddio RoboSHOT 30 OneLINK HDBT System includes a Vaddio RoboSHOT 30 HDBT camera, camera mount, and the OneLINK HDMI receiver. The included RoboSHOT 30 HDBT Camera features a 30x optical zoom with 2.3-degree (tele) and 65-degree (wide) horizontal field of view, and uses the new Exmor R image sensor for significantly enhanced light-gathering capabilities, ideal for large rooms even with dim lighting.
Both RoboSHOT HDBT Cameras support wide dynamic range (WDR) for ultra-clear detail in high-contrast, bright lighting conditions, and provide improved color mapping settings for the most true, precise color representation.
As with all Vaddio RoboSHOT Cameras, RoboSHOT HDBT Cameras use Vaddio’s Tri-Synchronous Motion technology, which allows all three axes of the camera (pan, tilt and zoom) to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion. And the built-in web interface enables cameras to be accessed and managed remotely from any web browser over the IP network.
- Convenient kit includes Vaddio RoboSHOT HDBT Camera, camera mount and OneLINK HDMI receiver
- Extends power, video, Ethernet and control over a single Cat-5e/6 cable
- High-definition 1080p/60 Exmor (RoboSHOT 12) and Exmor R (RoboSHOT 30) sensors
- RoboSHOT 12 HDBT: 12x optical zoom, 73° horizontal field of view; RoboSHOT 30 HDBT: 30x optical zoom, 65° horizontal field of view
- Smooth, silent direct-drive motors provide ultra-accurate positioning
- Simultaneous HDBT, HDMI and IP H.264 streaming – view real-time video from the camera using any standards-based media viewer
- Web interface for remote administration and operation, integration-ready Telnet or RS-232 control and IR remote control