Vaddio RoboSHOT HDBT PTZ cameras make High-definition video integration even easier - extending power, video and control over a single Cat-5e/6 cable.
Integrating HDBaseT technology directly into the camera, Vaddio RoboSHOT 12 and RoboSHOT 30 HDBT cameras can be paired with Vaddio’s OneLINK™ HDMI Receiver extending full I/O functionality up to 328 ft (100m) to the rack. RoboSHOT HDBT cameras can also be directly connected to HDBaseT-compliant AV Switchers, including Crestron, AMX and Kramer systems.
Choose the Best RoboSHOT HDBT Camera for Your Environment
The Vaddio RoboSHOT 12 HDBT PTZ Camera features a 12x optical zoom with a 73-degree wide horizontal field of view and uses the Exmor® low-noise image sensor, making it ideal for small and medium rooms.
The Vaddio RoboSHOT 30 HDBT PTZ Camera features a 30x optical zoom with 2.3-degree (tele) and 65-degree (wide) horizontal field of view, and utilizes the new Exmor R image sensor for significantly enhanced light-gathering capabilities, ideal for large rooms even with dim lighting.
Both RoboSHOT HDBT cameras deliver High-definition 1080p/60 video with razor sharp images, support wide dynamic range (WDR) for ultra-clear detail in high-contrast, bright lighting conditions, and provide improved color mapping settings for the most true, precise color representation.
As with all Vaddio RoboSHOT cameras, RoboSHOT HDBT cameras feature Vaddio’s Tri-Synchronous Motion technology, which allows all three axes of the camera (pan, tilt and zoom) to move simultaneously for ultra-smooth, natural camera motion. And the built-in web interface enables cameras to be accessed and managed remotely from any web browser over the IP network.
- Designed for use with the Vaddio OneLINK receivers or third-party HDBT Switches – extend power, video and control with one Cat-5e/6 cable
- High-definition 1080p/60 Exmor (RoboSHOT 12) and Exmor R (RoboSHOT 30) sensors
- RoboSHOT 12 HDBT: 12x optical zoom, 73° horizontal field of view; RoboSHOT 30 HDBT: 30x optical zoom, 65° horizontal field of view
- Smooth, silent direct-drive motors provide ultra-accurate positioning
- Simultaneous HDBT, HDMI and IP H.264 streaming – view real-time video from the camera using any standards-based media viewer
- Web interface for remote administration and operation, integration-ready Telnet or RS-232 control and IR remote control