Craft visual communications to capture attention, increase engagement and reach more people using friendly apps and elegant design tools for content customized to your audience, whenever and wherever they are.
Dynamic apps and widgets make creating compelling content fast and easy, and our scheduling and playback tools take the burden off signage managers. Real-time automated feeds and robust data-mapping tools ensure you have a steady flow of fresh and relevant content to keep viewers interested.
Offer content-rich digital signage:
• Display daily announcements, kudos and updates
• Show event schedules and room availability
• Show KPIs, metrics and data visualizations
• Include animated backgrounds to grab attention
• Deliver real-time weather, news, traffic and more
• Import resources from PowerPoint, Word, PDFs and more
• Show social media, flights, stocks, sports and health feeds
• Display real-time webpages and XML data
• Use stock content, templates, and widgets for ease
With AxisTV Signage Suite, you can choose from cloud or on-premise solutions with subscriptions or perpetual licenses. Expansion is turnkey, so customers can start with one product and upgrade to another by simply purchasing new licenses:
· AxisTV Enterprise lets clients manage communications on any scale with unlimited user accounts delivering content to an unlimited number of players and screens. Enterprise includes ten categories of widgets for supporting data integration, on-demand interactive content and more with extensive support for suborganizations.
· AxisTV Campus lets clients share content management across campus with unlimited user accounts delivering content to an unlimited number of players and screens. Campus supports commonly used higher education applications like 25Live, EMS and Google Calendar while providing the content approval workflows and alert notification capabilities (available in Q3) needed by universities.
· AxisTV Workgroup lets clients share content management with up to 50 people contributing and delivering content to up to 100 players and screens, and has tools to support departmental deployments with team-focused content and easy integration of organization-wide messaging.
· AxisTV Team lets customers share content management across a team of up to five peo
- • Drag-n-drop widgets make building layouts, messages and templates easy
- • Preview layouts, messages and individual widgets before you publish
- • Backgrounds, zones, artwork and widgets can be layered with adjustable opacity
- • Full transparency is supported and message backgrounds are optional
- • Data widgets pull from popular sources like Exchange, EMS, Google Calendar, and AccuWeather
- • Custom layouts of events, news, and weather data can be built on the fly
- • Combine multiple playlists in zones to easily share screen real estate
- • Multiple widgets can be combined for greater effect in messages and layouts
- • Work faster with guides and rulers with snap, and flexible workspace sizing
- • Elegant transitions produce eye-catching movement
- • 3D transitions and animated content
- • Supports video backgrounds and message animations
- • Text generation engine supports elaborate typographical designs
- • Schedule Microsoft Office docs and PDFs with ease
- • Auto-updating content feeds provide real-time, hands-off content
- • Artwork is organized in searchable categories