Time Saving Devices
Atlas Sound’s New Series of Devices Simplify and Improve Any AV System
PHOENIX, AZ– Atlas Sound (www.AtlasSound.com), a manufacturer of leading AV electronics and communication devices, is pleased to announce a new line of Time Saving Devices intended to solve typical system design challenges, reduce installation time and improve contractor efficiency.
Utilizing the highest quality components and inspired by real world installation issues, the Atlas Sound small footprint TSDs include mixers, amplifiers, preamps, and other distribution and control devices to simplify integration between components, provide for specific application needs, and add flexibility for system expansion.
The Time Saving Devices are loaded with features making them versatile and user friendly. The TSD design mandate was to make the installation quick and reliable, saving you valuable time and money. Each model is housed in a compact 1.5” x 3.9” x 2.75” footprint that allows for placement almost anywhere. Common features include removable individual I/O connectors for quick and precise wiring, separate ground terminals for all I/Os assuring secured connections, and removable level controls that can be replaced with a tamper-proof security cover. The TSDs also meet energy saving standards as one user selected 24V DC power supply can power multiple Atlas Time Saving Devices.
“With the new line of Time Saving Devices, Atlas continues its over 75 year tradition of making the job easier for our contractors and installers,” said Steve Young, VP of Sales and Marketing for Atlas Sound. “These efficient devices simplify your system design by incorporating such features as signal distribution, level control, mixing, impedance and gain matching plus many more of the usual functions required for many system deployment.”
The series currently includes eighteen total devices and accessories (with more to be announced in the future) designed to effortlessly solve common audio system problems. Models include:
• TSD-RL21 – 2x1 Mic/ Line Mixer with Remote Level
• TSD-MIX31RL – 3x1 Mic/Line Mixer With Mute Priority & Remote Level
• TSD-DA28 – 2x8 Balanced Line Distribution Amplifier
• TSD-DA13 – 1x3 Mic/ Line Distribution Amplifier
• TSD-MIX41 – 4x1 Mic/ Line Mixer
• TSD-ML22VCA – 2x2 Mic/Line Preamp with VCA Control
• TSD-ML11 – 1x1 Mic/Line Preamp with EQ & Mute Functions
• TSD-GPN1200 – Sound Masking Generator / Amplifier
• TSD-TXHL – High to Line Level Converter & Signal Isolator
• TSD-ZDC – Audio Impedance Combiner/Divider
• TSD-DCPD – 1x6 DC Power Distribution with Isolation & Filtering
• TSD-DCPDV – DC Power Distribution with Fixed & Variable Outputs
• TSD-PA122G – 2x12w Global Audio Amplifier
• TSD-PA20VG – 1x20w Global Commercial Amplifier
• TSD-RMK – 4 Position TSD Rack Mount kit
• TSD-PS24V250MA – Power Supply 24VDC 250mA
• TSD- PS24V2500MA – Power Supply 24VDC 2500mA
• TSD-ASP22 – 2x2 Digital Signal Processor
See all the new products from Atlas Technologies and the Mitek Communications Group at the InfoComm Expo in Las Vegas, NV June 9-11, 2010 at booth #N702. The first of the Atlas Sound TSDs are available now. For more information, contact your Atlas Sound representative or call Atlas toll free at (800) 876-3333.