The 300 Series wall cabinets are welded with center-section depths of 12" and 15", respectively. Basic model includes three, 16-gauge CRS sections which include a 2" deep, solid-steel front door, a 12" or 15" deep center section with adjustable mounting rails, and a 4-1/2" deep rear door. Panel space openings range from 7 RU to 35 RU. Enclosures are equipped with provisions for custom cabinet mounting, wire management, equipment mounting, and structural support. Cabinet is finished in #962 black epoxy. All models include adjustable front rack rails tapped 10–32, and manufactured to standard E.I.A. 1/2" spacing. Models with RU openings of 16RU, 24RU and 35RU are equipped with center section mounting rail supports.
- 12" deep center mounting section
- Adjustable mounting rails provide flexibility
- Punched vents assure heat dissipation
- Reinforced frame flanges, plus corner-brace structural supports and electric-welded seams & miters provide stability for mounted equipment
- Sturdy wall-mount cabinet protects equipment and saves valuable floor space
- Wire management provisions allow organized wire access