912-18 frame is uniquely engineered to provide assembled strength and shipping/storage economy. This low-cost, innovative unit features quick and simple assembly, and the versatility of the 912-18 allows the frames to be easily stacked, or joined side-by-side, for mounting electronics in either free-standing or custom cabinet enclosures. The ingenious frame-only design maximizes space efficiency by enabling the unit's entire vertical panel capacity to be used for mounting equipment. This frame, at 19¼in is ideal for theater, residential, broadcast, and
retail applications where easy access to equipment mounted behind the scenes, under desks or counters is desired. The frame of the 912-18 is intended for permanent installation where doors, side panels, and casters are not required. (Your custom side panels, however, may be added if desired). 912-18 is offered with 10-32 tapped rails.
- Frames Easily Bolt Together to Accommodate Vertical or Horizontal Racking Needs.
- Ideal Cabinet Frame for Economy and Durability in "Behind The scenes" Applications.
- Includes Front and Rear Mounting Rails.
- Open Frame Design Facilitates Mounting All Types of equipment.
- Packaged for Fast and Inexpensive Shipping and Compact Storage.
- Unique Rack is Engineered for Assembled Strength and Simple Assembly.