These lightweight and fully adjustable stereo headphones are ideal for extended listening by students in classrooms, labs and libraries. Great for multimedia learning environments, they're just right for computer-based language learning (ELL / ELD) programs and literacy applications to help meet the English Language Arts portion of the Common Core State Standards.
In-line volume (not on the 3060AVS) control gives customized sound to maximize each student's learning experience and ambient on-ear noise-reducing earcups provide hearing protection for students. The beige and silver-colored multimedia stereo headphones are available as a classroom pack of 12 with a storage/carrying case.
- Teacher approved for use in computer labs and listening centers
- Works with all computer formats
- Lightweight and flexible construction
- Adjustable headband and in-line volume control with replaceable ear cushions
- On-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups help diminish exterior sounds
- This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task