The Deluxe Stereo Headset is designed for language learning in today’s classrooms. This compact, adjustable headset is ideal for gaming, use in computer labs, and especially for assessments.
Our most rugged headset, the 3066 Deluxe Multimedia Stereo headset is designed for small group or independent learning in computer labs, online or in classrooms and libraries.
The 3066 offers ambient noise-reducing, over-ear earcups to help students stay more on task while minimizing the need to increase the volume for hearing protection. Its noise-reducing boom microphone is ideal for vocal recordings and is the recommended headset by leading reading programs. The individual volume control gives students a comfortable and customized sound experience that's valuable for sustained practice in literacy or language programs and help support the ELA requirements within the Common Core State Standards.
Connection choices include dual 3.5mm plugs or a USB plug. Also available is a single 3.5mm To Go™ plug that's compatible with iOS, Windows & Android-based smartphones, tablets and other devices including iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, Galaxy, Kindle Fire HD® and Nook® to support 1:1 computing, differentiated instruction and 21st century mobile learning. The Deluxe Multimedia Stereo headset is built using durable ABS plastic to withstand shattering into potentially sharp and dangerous shards, unlike items made for less frequent consumer use, whose materials don't stand up to the rigors of repeated use in classrooms.
The Deluxe Multimedia Headset is available in packages with or without a storage case.
- Recessed wiring resists prying fingers, with rugged ABS plastic headstrap and earcups to hold up to sustained use
- Fully adjustable to fit all sizes
- Permanently attached cord with reinforced connection resists accidental pull out
- 7’ cord with in-line volume and mute control, mic on/off
- USB plug with Plug and Play performance and Android/Windows/Mac compatbility
- Flexible gooseneck with electret mic and built-in wind screen to reduce recording of unintended sounds
- Noise-reducing earcups lower ambient noise so volume does not need to be as high, as recommended by audiologists for hearing safety
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions
- Slotted baffle prevents access and avoids accidental speaker puncture
- Two-year warranty for school use-unlike headsets purchased at consumer electronics stores whose warranties would be voided if used in schools