The Califone® PowerPro is the ideal system for those who require an easy-to-use, portable sound reinforcement solution but do not have the budget, technical know-how or time required to operate a multi-component system. Designed for any kind of venue, the PowerPro Non-Powered Support Speaker comes with a 1/4 inch input and can be used either as a non-powered speaker to accompany the PowerPro (PA919) or the Wireless Companion Speaker (PA919PS), or as a stand alone unit, giving it the flexibility and versatility to fit any budget and situation. The PowerPro Non-Powered Support Speaker comes with a rugged fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene enclosure and has a rugged powder-coated perforated steel grille and a telescoping handle for easy transporting. Its 10 inch high-powered woofer is driven by a 40 ounce magnet (the heaviest and most efficient in its class) and a high-frequency compression driver for optimal audio reproduction.
- For larger venues needing additional audio support with PowerPro
- Convenient 1/4 inch input for quick and easy set up
- Rugged fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene enclosure
- Sturdy all-terrain 3.5 inch wheels
- 1.5mm powder-coated steel grill for durability
- Telescoping, four-position handle for easy transporting