Tablets and smartphones are usually held. But when they’re used for day-to-day learning and in assessments, typing longer answers (on a synced bluetooth keyboard) is more condusive than thumb-typing. If a wireless keyboard is used, the mobile device often needs to be propped up for optimal viewing. The TPT stand fully adjusts to hold tablets and even larger smartphones to an ergonomically correct angle. Folded up, the stand is no larger than a tv remote. Opened up, its stable base and two-part spine can be molded to prop up tablets such as a Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab, or iPad in either landscape or portrait modes.
- Adjusts for optimal viewing in landscape or portrait mode with full/mini-sized tablets and smartphones
- Grippy rubber prevents accidental “walking”
- 3-step ratcheted independent movement of each base leg opens to a maximum of 75° angle, 6’ tip to tip
- 8-step ratcheted movement of the upper spine tip
- 22-step ratcheted movement of spine (at the base) adjusts vertical angle from closed to +180°