The Next Generation Digital Ribbon Cables utilize a proprietary technology to allow high speed and high definition HDMI signal transmission over distances of up to 328ft. The cable is fitted with a discreet black jacket that allows the cable to seamlessly blend in after installation.
The Next Gen cables can easily handle up to 4k 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI video and are ARC compatible.These cables meet HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 testing standards and support DDC for HDCP and EDID, PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD, and True HD Audio.
The connector shells are labeled "source" and "display" to aid in proper connection during the installation. Both the cable and connector were designed to easily fit within a 1" conduit.
The hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 18Gb/sec video bandwidth. These advanced technology doesn't stop there with the use of four glass fibers, seven copper wires and supply the necessary power to the embedded circuitry at both ends of the cable - saving space and money.
- HDMI 2.0 with 4k at 60Hz YUV 4:4:4 and
- HDCP 2.2 compliance
- Overcomes distance limitations of conventional HDMI cables
- Competitive in cost to older cable types
- Signal integrity is uncompromised
- Multi format compatibility
- No external power or special tooling required
- Cable and connectors easily fit within a 1” conduit
- Plenum Rated - Type CMP/FT6
- UL Listed
- Supports DDC for HDCP and EDID
- Supports PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD and True HD audio
- ARC compatible