FL-1500 floor box provides a practical solution for power, audio and video cable termination and connection. This unique floor box is designed for raised floor applications such as wooden stage and computer floors. Its dual-door design allows full access when making connections, yet only leaves a small cable opening during use. FL-1500 is offered in two different models, FL-1500, with one single gang duplex outlet opening and FL-1500-2D, with two single gang duplex outlet openings. Both boxes come with divided areas, isolating power and low voltage/signal compartments and one removable blank connector mounting plate to be punched and drilled out as required by contractor. As an option, six removable connector mounting plates are available for the FL-1500 box style with a variety of pre-punched holes to accommodate various common connector scenarios. The durable cover of the FL-1500 is painted with black or oak sandtex paint.
- Provides practical solution for power, audio and video cable termination and connection
- Dual-door design allows full access when making connections
- Come with divided areas, isolating power and low voltage/signal compartments
- Opening should be rabbeted 0.1875-inch deep, for finished wood floors only
- Mount with four flat head wood screws
- Insert bracket with three #6-32 screws
- Available in black or oak sandtex