The FL-640P-4 floor box is designed for raised access carpeted floors. This floor box provides a practical solution for cable storage while maintaining easy access. The lift off section of the cover allows full access to the internal cables and connector plates. A smaller hinged trap door folds back to create the cable exit. Cables can be stored within the floor box when not in use, allowing unencumbered travel over the floor. The sturdy drop-in floor lip supports the unit and installs flush with the floor.
The innovation continues to the transformable back box. The FL-640P's internal brackets can be arranged to provide numerous options for both high and low voltage standard gang openings making it the most flexible and easiest to install floor box available.
- 11-gauge steel temporary construction cover included
- 11-gauge finished steel cover with choice of carpet edging
- Mitered brass or aluminum carpet edging .25-inch high
- Stainless steel compression latches on models with carpet flanges
- Lift-off full access door
- Hotel lobbies
- Conference centers
- Board rooms
- Cruise ship