The RFL-AV floor boxes are perfect for applications with raised floors that require AV and power in one box. AV connections require additional space behind the connector plate to accommodate interfaces, connectors and large cable radii. These boxes handle that and more. The Q model is the larger version and accepts any two plate combinations equaling four gang. An optional 4-gang bracket is available for applications requiring a four gang plate. The D model is a small, compact unit that accepts a 2-gang plate and is supplied with a divider bracket to create 1-gang of high voltage and 1-gang of low voltage compartments. Covers and carpet trims are available in gray, black and clay. If your application requires a custom color, FSR will be happy to quote on your specific requirements. Choice of covers with the RFL-AV Series. If you are using carpeting, select the dual door or single door covers. If you have a floor where you don't want to insert the carpet on the top of the box, select the solid cover door. RFL-DAV is only available in the single door for carpet, or the solid cover door.
- 14-gauge steel construction throughout
- Oversize cable door
- Standard electrical plate openings on all models
- Superior mounting clamp design to handle a wide variety of floor thicknesses
- Multiple knockouts in a variety of sizes
- Listed by UL to meet US and Canadian safety standards
- Suitable for raised access floors in office buildings, churches, conference centers, museums, schools and general meeting facilities