The Radial JDI™ is the world’s finest passive direct box. It features a premium Jensen transformer to isolate the signal and reject noise while at the same time boasting an extremely wide frequency response and virtually zero distortion of all types.
The heart of any passive DI is the audio transformer, which determines the frequency response and distortion characteristics of the direct box, and imparts character on the signal when saturated. The JDI employs a Jensen JT-DB-EPC audio transformer to produce a ruler-flat frequency response from 10Hz up to 40kHz, while minimizing phase and harmonic distortion and isolating the signal to prevent hum and buzz from ground loops. When connected to highoutput sources such as active basses or electronic instruments, the JDI transformer saturates instead of clipping, producing a warm sounding bessel curve that emulates some of the most sought-after vintage equipment.
Built with 14 gauge steel to handle the harshest touring environment, the JDI is the perfect choice when signal quality is critical, delivering only the natural, pure sound of your instrument on a live stage or in the recording studio.
- Jensen transformer equipped passive DI
- Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops
- Virtually zero phase and harmonic distortion
- Extraordinary signal handling and noise rejection
- Great with high-output electronic instruments
- Ideal for acoustic guitars and active basses
- Merge stereo keyboards to mono
- Perfect for live performance and studio recording