The Radial JS are Jensen transformer-equipped mic splitters that allow a balanced source to drive multiple destinations via standard XLR connectors. These passive devices feature a premium nickel laminated core transformer for exceptionally low harmonic distortion without the usual phase shift caused by lesser steel core transformers. Offer the undisputed benefit of 100% transformer isolation with better than -90dB common-mode noise rejection (CMR), thus eliminating troublesome hum and buzz caused by stray voltage and ground loops. These ‘problem-solvers’ offer a simple yet highly effective interface for microphones or direct boxes, and with the addition of the -30dB pad, consumer and line-level devices may be employed without distortion or fear of overload due to saturation. The Radial mic splitters feature a rugged 14 gauge steel construction for maximum durability. Up to 8 units may be rackmounted in 2RU using the Radial J-Rak. The Radial mic splitters are easy to use, flexible and sound great.
- 100% isolation to eliminate ground loops
- Microphone or line-level signal handling Microphone split to 2 or 3 mixers
- Provides recording feed from a live performance
- Distribute line-level signals cool stuff
- Jensen transformers for best sound
- Plug and play easy-to-use
- Completely passive, no power needed