The Cab-Link™ provides a simple and compact solution for players who have a single speaker output on their amplifier, but want to connect two cabinets simultaneously. Simply connect the amp output and both cabs to the Cab-Link with speaker cables and you’re ready
to rock. Two inputs are available: one for series configuration, the other for parallel. A handy guide on top of the Cab-Link allows you to choose the configuration that will match the impedance of your cabinets to your amp for optimal performance. The Cab-link also features a line out, which provides additional functionality and can be used to feed another amplifier or an effects unit.
- Completely passive, no need for power
- Compact and rugged design
- Works in series or parallel configuration
- Connect two cabinets to a single amp output
- Experiment with multiple cabinets in the studio
- Makes impedance-matching easy