The D-RCS4 is the ideal choice where sources are to be selected from a single or from multiple remote control locations, and visual indication is desired.
The D-RCS4 is designed to directly interface with RDL control modules, such as the RACK-UP® series RU-SX4A Audio Selector. The D-RCS4 momentary pushbutton sends a stepping signal back to the RDL control module. When connected to the RU-SX4A, pushing the button on the D-RCS4 causes the source to advance sequentially to the next input. The audio is muted during stepping to avoid annoying bursts of audio.
In installations where ULTRASTYLE™ wall controls are preferred, use the RUC-4 Universal Remote Control.
- Remote Control for RDL RU-SX4A Audio Selector
- Remote Source Selection Panel
- Visual Display of the Selected Source
- Multiple Control / Indication Locations
- Premium-Quality Remote Panel
- Professional Aesthetic Appearance