The D SERIES-RC4M is a remote control that provides source selection at single or multiple locations. The -RC4M is designed to directly connect to an RDL® 4-channel switching module controlled by external momentary pushbuttons. The front panel of the -RC4M features four pushbuttons, each corresponding to one of four inputs. An LED adjacent to each button shows which source is selected. When an -RC4M is not being used, its display switches to a dim intensity to avoid being a visual distraction. The display returns to a bright intensity when a button is pushed.
In a typical installation, the -RC4M is wired to an RDL selector module, such as an RU-ASX4D or RU-ASX4DR. As many as nine additional -RC4M controls may be wired in parallel using UTP cable (CAT5, CAT6 or equivalent). The -RC4M operates from the same power supply as the selector.
The -RC4M remote controls are constructed on a steel frame. The electronics are fully protected within the rear enclosure. Connections are made through a rear panel detachable terminal block.
- Remote Selection of 4 Sources
- Single-Button Selection for Each Source
- LED Indication
- Single or Multiple Control Locations
- Up To Ten Remote Control Locations
- Remote Wiring Using Six Conductors or UTP Cable (CAT5, CAT6)
- Display is Bright During Adjustment
- Display Dims After Adjustment
- Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Companion to other RDL Remote Controls
- Available in Stainless Steel, Black and White