The Radial DAN-RX™ is a 2-channel 24 bit/96kHz digital to analog endpoint that allows you to output audio from a Dante™ network for connection to professional audio systems. The DAN-RX connects to the Dante network over Cat5e or Cat6 cable with an Ethernet input, and can be powered locally or using Power over Ethernet (PoE). XLR outputs are provided for connection to balanced professional audio equipment such as powered speakers or a mixing console. In live sound applications, the DAN-RX can be used to return audio to the stage or to route audio to smaller PA systems or recorders in remote rooms throughout the venue. A local 3.5mm headphone output is equipped with its own level control to test audio before connection to the PA system or to monitor locally with headphones, making it useful in events where several people need to listen in with personal monitor systems.
- Balanced Stereo XLR outputs
- Powered via external supply or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Headphone output with level control
- Route a stereo feed to any location within a venue
- Connect to a small PA in a separate room
- Use headphones for personal monitoring over Dante