The Radial DAN-TX2 is a stereo direct box designed to connect any line level source to a Dante™ or AES67-compliant network. Interfacing with a Dante network is easy - simply connect the DAN-TX2 Ethernet jack to any networked audio system using standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable. Multiple input options are provided, including dual XLR/TRS combo connectors for professional audio equipment, RCA jacks for line level consumer playback devices, and a 3.5mm aux input for easy connection to laptops, smartphones, and tablets. Levels can be controlled locally with input trims pots and -18dB pad switches, with signal presence and clip indicators for each channel. When used with stereo signals, a Link switch allows both left and right inputs to be controlled with the trim pot and pad switch on Channel 1 to easily adjust both signals in tandem. The DAN-TX can accept input levels up to +24dBu, and uses 24bit/96kHz processing to convert these analog signals to the Dante protocol.
- XLR, 1/4", RCA and 3.5mm stereo inputs
- Powered via external supply or Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Handles signals up to +24dBu
- Compliant to AES67 specifications
- Transmit any audio source onto a Dante network
- Connect to smartphones and tablets with Aux input
- Accommodate balanced XLR and 1/4” TRS sources