The -TPSL1A modules are single pair audio sending modules compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. These modules are designed to be mounted in wall boxes, cabinets or other enclosures that allow users to connect audio sources.
The –TPSL1A modules feature a stereo line input through a mini jack or two RCA phono jacks summed to mono. The unbalanced inputs are designed to receive standard -10 dBV consumer level signals. These modules drive only one cable pair, therefore they accept signals and power from other mic-level or line-level Format-A senders. Two other single-pair senders may be chained with the -TPSL1A, or a single two-pair sender may be connected. If three single-pair senders are connected together, each sender must feed a different pair: A, B or C. The power pair and all three audio pairs are fed through both rear-panel RJ45 jacks.
The -TPSL1A may be powered directly from a 24 Vdc power supply using the rear-panel detachable terminal block. Local power connected to the module is also fed to all connected remote modules. The -TPSL1A may be remotely powered through the twisted pair cable from any other module, signal distributor or RDL power inserter connected to the same twisted pair cable. Module power is indicated by a front-panel LED.
RDL FORMAT-A features superior audio performance that rivals or exceeds shielded wiring. Design simplicity, ease of installation, unsurpassed flexibility, automatic fused power, exceptional hum rejection, low noise, and low distortion provide designers and installers the optimum choice in economical twisted pair products.
- Stereo Audio Input Combined to Mono Output
- Input on Dual RCA Jacks or Mini-Jack
- Switch Selects which RJ45 Pair (A, B or C) is Fed
- Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through between TP CABLE RJ45 Jacks
- Remote Powering through Twisted Pair Cable
- Fused Local Power Feeds all Connected Modules
- Local Power Input on Terminal Block
- Blue LED Indicates Module is Powered
- Daisy-Chain with Single-Pair or Two-Pair Format-A Senders
- Studio-Quality Precision Active Balanced Circuitry